We would like to thank the following sponsors of the August 5th An Evening Of Hope event
- Craven, Hoover and Blazen, Attorneys at Law 1-888-881-2700, www.chblawfirm.com
- Destinee Jordan
- State Farm Agent, Pete Majeski, 317-831-5551
- Mike and Rita Tapp
- Metro Mechanical Services, owner Eric Owings, Metromechanicalservicesmd.com
- Sheridan Auto Services of Mooresville, owner Doug Sheridan, 317-831-5222
Appreciation also goes out to our guest speakers/performers who donated their time and talent!!
- Knuth, LLC, Owner Kent Knuth, 317-777-2841, www.knuthLLC.com
- Speaker Dr. Lydia Ferrell, owner of Anesthesia Pain Specialists, LLC, 317-781-0067
- Vocalist/Speaker Julie Nickell, www.facebook.com/julienickellmusic
- Speaker/Vocalist Ray McElroy, founder of A Ray of Hope on Earth, 855-654HOPE, www.arayofhopeonearth.org
Coming Soon: YouTube videos of each of the acts that performed at An Evening Of Hope!!
P.O. Box 54, Greenwood, IN 46142, 317-407-1871, firstname.lastname@example.org